Deputy Foreign Minister Hussein al-Ezzi in the National Salvation government mocked statements made by the government loyal to Saudi-led coalition, regarding the unloading of the Safer oil Tanker.
“The mercenaries are talking about what they do not know so far, the new Safer ship has not arrived and the pumping and unloading process has not yet begun,” Al-Ezzi said on Twitter, in response to the statements of the pro-coalition minister of transport
👆المرتزقة يهرفون بما لايعرفون
حتى الآن لم تصل سفينة صافر الجديدة
وعملية الضخ والتفريغ لم تبدأ بعد
ستعلن صنعاء عن بدء عملية الضخ فور استكمال الإجراءات وفي وقتها المناسب إن شاء الله
— حسين العزي (@hussinalezzi5) July 8, 2023
He added: “Sanaa will announce the start of the pumping process as soon as the procedures are completed in the right time, hopefully.”
Pro-coalition minster of transport , Abdul Salam Hamid, told the Emirati newspaper Al-Ittihad that “the process of emptying the Safer oil tank has begun and will continue for 60 days”, while Deputy Foreign Minister Hussein al-Ezzi in Sana’a, categorically denied this.