The Israeli enemy army acknowledged the death of three of its officers in the southern Gaza Strip at different times in October, according to the Zionist media
The occupation army said that its officers were killed on the seventh, tenth, and 25th of this month.
The spokesman for the enemy army announced that 312 families had been informed that their military sons had been killed, and other 239 families had been informed that their sons were being held by the Palestinian resistance.
Earlier, the Zionist enemy media said that more than 1,500 Zionists have been killed and about 5,400 wounded since the start of the Gaza offensive on October 7.
The statements of the occupation army coincide with the confirmation that the Palestinian resistance in Gaza continues engaging in clashes with the occupation forces.
On the other hand, The Al-Quds Brigades reported that its “fighters bombarded the enemy’s military build-up east of Gaza City with a rocket barrage.”
Moreover, Al-Quds brigades bombed “Kissufim,” “Be’eri,” “Avshilom,” and “Ein Hatzor” with rocket barrages and mortar shells. They also shelled Tel Aviv in response to Zionist massacres of civilians.
The Palestinian resistance fighters also targeted the Al-Sarij security site, east of Khan Yunis, and gatherings of e enemy vehicles in the northwest of Gaza with mortar shells