GERMANY, Berlin – 18.11.2023, Saturday, up to 5,000 people gathered in Berlin for a rally to demand an end to the Israeli genocide in Palestine and to show their support for Palestinian freedom.
Under the motto: “For peace. Against hate.”, the participants marched through the centre of Berlin after an opening speech. The protest march lasted around 3 hours and could neither be overlooked nor exaggerated.
The participants loudly shouted numerous slogans such as:
– Freedom for Palestine
– Freedom for Gaza
– Hail international solidarity
– German weapons, German money, murder all over the world
– German media lie, don’t let them deceive you
– Open your eyes, open your eyes, our children are dying
– We are here, we are loud, because our children are being robbed
The rally, which began at around 14:00, did not end until after 20:00.
Further impressions can be found at